The room breakout?! .. strong quarrel between the couple heard..New Thrilling in the case of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard .. saw a bomb blow
- The room breakout?! .. strong quarrel between the couple heard..
- New Thrilling in the case of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard .. saw a bomb blow
While the case of Hollywood duo Johnny Depp and Amber Heard continues to unfold, there is an exciting new grandfather.
The former owner of the Hicksville Trailer mansion in California, which Heard said was one of her ex-husband's assaults, testified that he saw the famous actor "shudder" at Heard after she yelled at him during the night the ex-couples spent at the mansion in 2013.
"It was really nice"
- Said Morgan Knight, during the defamation trial filed by Deb against Hurd, the famous actor hired and his wife, the former palace in May 2013. It Astahbhma on a tour of the palace and sat with them for about an hour, adding that that day was the Deep "curious really very pleasant and," according to what newspaper "Los Angeles Times".
But nevertheless, Hurd seemed upset that day because Depp "did not pay attention to it," according to Knight, who pointed out that it had boycotted his speech with Deeb and told her former husband that she wants to talk to him privately.
screaming and quarreling
He also revealed that after that, "Heard started screaming at him, and I didn't want to hear it. Honestly, it was painful for me because I'd been in an emotionally abusive relationship before."
- "Depp was shivering, he looked scared, and it was really weird to see him in that position, because he's older than her, of course."
Knight also noted that, at the end of the night, he heard the sound of a strong fight between Heard and Depp, but he could not tell what exactly was going on. The next day, he received news from the palace staff that the bedroom lamps had been damaged, but Deeb later paid him the cost of replacing these damaged lamps.
It is noteworthy that earlier this month, Heard said that Depp assaulted and severely damaged her in the palace, while searching for a missing bag of cocaine.
- This comes as Depp is suing his ex-wife for defamation over an opinion piece she wrote in 2018 for the "Washington Post", in which she described herself as a "public figure who represents domestic violence."
The actor was not named in the article, titled "I spoke out against sexual violence - and faced the wrath of our culture. That must change." However, Depp points out, it wrongly points out that he abused her - which he vehemently denies - and that it left him struggling to land roles in Hollywood.