How to create an email on the Petal Mail service from Huawei - Steps to create a Petal Mail
Huawei launched its search engine under the name Petal Search and placed services such as Petal Maps, such as HMS, HMS Core, and AppGallery, and now it has worked on its own email under the name petalmail, a modern service launched by Huawei last year to compete with the services of Google, especially after the launch of its Harmony OS.
What is petalmail?
It is an e-mail service affiliated with Huawei's global mobile services, as it provides you with mail or e-mail in your own name, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo outlook and others.
The service enables you to log in with the Huawei account available on its phones. Huawei has already started testing the alternative to its Gmail in China and users can register now, to get it via the email ID @petalmail.com. Petal Mail has a very simple interface.
The Petal Mail interface is divided into two sections, the first section includes all emails in the user's inbox, the second section includes the email specified in the expanded form and also includes a lot of options including starred mail, draft, sent mail, trash, and spam .
The service supports all international languages, including Arabic and English.
Steps to create a Petal Mail:
1. First, enter the Petal Mail website from here 🔗 on the desktop, and the login page will appear, from the appearing page, click on the word Create or Register.
2. A page opens in front of you. You must choose the username, short from 6 characters to 30 characters. Namely before ----@petalmail.com.
3. If your name is acceptable, a test image will appear for you that you can easily bypass by dragging to complete the image.
4. After that, privacy notices will appear, click OK.
5. Choose a password page, enter it and click Next.
6. Choose your date of birth, then click Next.
7. Enter your phone number to receive a verification code over the phone. Then enter the verification code and click Finish.
This is how the creation of your e-mail on the petalmail service is finished. You can send messages, send messages and use e-mail, and the mail page will open to compose a message and read the received messages.
- Link to Huawei Petal Mail service from here