How to upload High resolution HD videos in TikTok app
You may see clips that you upload to low-resolution TikTok and ask, How to / upload HD videos in the TikTok app, this is what we will provide for you in this post if you want your videos to look better.
Where we find the low quality of the videos you download in the application is due to the fact that the download settings in the application are set by default to download the videos at normal resolution. This is to improve the user experience by downloading videos in normal quality to speed up the download process.
How to adjust download settings so that you can download videos in HD quality, and to do so follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok application on your phone.
- On the main screen, tap the (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Record a video clip or upload a video that is already in your phone as you normally would.
- Edit the video clip, by adding text, animations, filters and other effects as you like.
- After completing, click on the Next option at the bottom right of the screen.
- In the post settings window, add a comment, hashtags, and any privacy settings you want, as you usually do, then click the option (more options) at the bottom.
- In the window that appears, switch the button next to Upload HD to On.
- Now, go back to the video clip, then click on the Post option to upload the video to your personal account.
Notes to watch when uploading videos to TikTok:
- Depending on the length and size of the video, it may take some time to process and upload the video.
- The highest resolution available when uploading videos in TikTok app is HD, so if you upload a video in 4K it will automatically process it to HD.
- Upload HD will be on by default for any subsequent uploads unless you turn it off again.
- Keep in mind that there are other points that can affect the quality of the video, such as: using an old model of iPhone or Android phone, scratches in the camera lens, or the lighting conditions around you.